Maintaining business continuity in a time of accelerated transformation and rapidly changing business requirements.
- Understand how to transition smoothly to a digital work environment
- Discover the right technology to establish the new normal for your organization
- Gain insight into adapting HR policies and practices for crisis management
- Learn how to empower HR to reorganize the workforce as needed
- Understand the importance of collaboration, real-time discussion and working in the cloud
- Gain insight into adapting your organization in the short, medium, and long term
The COVID-19 outbreak is impacting every aspect of our lives, from our health and safety to the way we work. Within a matter of days, organizations around the world have had to rethink their business practices as they adjust to the reality of this new normal.
For Human Resources in particular, this period of rapid change poses extraordinary challenges. HR departments are tasked with managing a constantly changing organizational situation, while implementing business continuity plans that may or may not have been prepared for the current situation.
Having the right technology in place to support business requirements, handle changing realities, and manage employee productivity and team cohesion has never been more critical.