Maf Smith, Jonathan Cole, Mary Thorogood, Benj Sykes, Christina Horspool, Morris Bray
Our industry is a critical part of our UK and global response to climate change. The UK is a world leader in offshore wind, and we are seeing rapid expansion across the globe. But in the midst of a global pandemic, how does our industry prioritise and stay on the path to low carbon growth. We bring together leading figures from across our industry to talk about the continued opportunity for offshore wind and reflect on what our changed environment means for our businesses.
Chair: Maf Smith, Director, Lumen Energy & Environment
● Jonathan Cole, Managing Director, Iberdrola Global Offshore Wind Business
● Mary Thorogood, Senior Specialist, Strategy, Business Development and Government Relations, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind
● Benj Sykes, Vice President, UK Offshore. Head of UK Market Development, Consenting & External Affairs, Ørsted and Industry Chair, OWIC
● Christina Horspool, Environment Division Manager, Xodus Group
● Morris Bray, Senior Business Development Manager, National Grid Ventures.