Dr Keith MacLean OBE, Gareth Fenney, Nick Gosling, Dave Pearson, Morten Jordt Duedahl
Sponsored by The Scottish Government
Decarbonising heat - meaning reducing and eliminating the greenhouse gases emitted during its generation and use - is essential to tackling climate change. Our panel of experts will be looking at policy; low carbon heat in general and heat networks/district heating at home (UK-wide and Glasgow’s Queens Quay Project in particular) and abroad.
Topics that may come under the spotlight include:
● Low emission towns and cities: What’s needed to deliver cleaner air and economic growth?
● Stimulating a sustainable recovery post COVID-19 is great, but what’s needed now to make it happen?
Chair: Dr Keith MacLean OBE, Managing Director, Providence Policy
● Gareth Fenney, Head of Heat Strategy Unit, The Scottish Government
● Nick Gosling - Group Sales and Strategy Director, Vital Energi
● Dave Pearson, Director, Star Renewable Energy
● Morten Jordt Duedahl, Business Development Manager, Danish Board of District Heating (DBDH)