Clare Foster, James Lockyer, Jason Warwick, Gary Bennett, Giordano Ambrosi, Andrew Dyke
Taking the concepts shared during Session 1 and introducing solutions which can enable cities to make their smart city visions a reality by creating a value or business case for smart city projects including from central city data repositories through to specific solutions across areas such as connected street lights, air quality, building energy management and parking.
Microsoft is helping cities around the world become more competitive, sustainable, and prosperous. With its partners, Microsoft is working with cities to engage their citizens, empower city employees, optimise city operations and infrastructure, and transform to accelerate innovation and opportunity
Panelists will give short presentations, followed by a panel discussion and your questions.
Chair: Clare Foster, Head of Clean Energy, Partner Banking and Finance, Shepherd and Wedderburn
● James Lockyer, Director, IoT and Mixed Reality – EMEA, Microsoft
● Jason Warwick, Director - Urban Integrated
● Gary Bennett, UK Managing Director, Schreder
● Giordano Ambrosi, Marketing Manager, Intercomp Smart Parking Systems
● Andrew Dyke, Director of Intelligent Buildings, ICONICS
Panel discussion and audience Q&A