Rise to the Sustainability Challenge – Become a Future Maker
For Professional Investors only.
We are pleased to announce that Jane Ambachtsheer, Global Head of Sustainability for BNP Paribas Asset Management will be joining us for a LIVE webinar.
During this webinar, Jane will present on and discuss:
• Why the “3Es” of the BNPP AM Global Sustainability Strategy were selected
- An energy transition to a low carbon economy;
- Environmental sustainability; and
- Equality and inclusive growth.
• How regulators globally are responding to the transition to a more sustainable economy
• The evolving response from the investment community
• Potential risks and opportunities identified by the greater BNPP AM team
• The importance of adapting to a rapidly changing world so as to avoid unwanted risk
• What Australia can learn from Europe about sustainable investment
RecordedSep 22 202050 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
The meaning of New Normal for Indonesia’s economy and capital market.
The Indonesian Government at end of May announced that a “new normal” is critical to keep the economy running while respecting certain restrictions to continue containing the spread of COVID-19.
As each country has their own challenges to maintain the balance between imposing restrictions and keeping the wheels of the economy turning, we would like to take you on a journey to understand how Indonesia is coping with the condition.
Join us for a live webcast in discovering the meaning of New Normal for Indonesia’s economy and capital market with our Economic Advisor, Raden Pardede; our Head of Equity, Aliyahdin Saugi CFA; and our Senior Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, Djumala Sutedja.