Reuters Webinar: Delivering on a Grid Modernization Strategy
Frank Almaraz, Russell Boyer, Russell Ragsdale, Harry Sideiris - moderated by Owen Rolt (Reuters)
About this talk
New energy needs modern infrastructure. With 70% of all new energy generation capacity expected to come from renewables, the grid must be prepared for decentralised and diversified energy supply and distribution.
Produced in collaboration with Dell Technologies and Intel, our latest energy transition webinar explores how companies are turning net zero rhetoric into tangible action, and deep-dives into the solutions crucial for success.
Watch the recording of this Reuters webinar in order to:
- Understand how utility companies can deliver upon a grid modernization strategy in order to capitalise on the $5trillion expected investment through 2030
- Explore how to turn energy transition rhetoric into tangible action to drive efficiencies of both cost and carbon
- Deep-dive into digital and technology solutions that hold the potential to deliver on a clean energy roadmap
- Frank Almaraz, Chief Power Sustainability & Business Development Officer, CPS Energy
- Russell Boyer, Global Energy Field Director, Utilities, Dell Technologies
- Russell Ragsdale, Director, Asset and Engineering Strategy, Southern California Edision
- Harry Sideiris, EVP Customer Experience, Solutions and Services, Duke Energy