Accelerating healthcare analytics with intelligent data fabric
Nick Brown and Robin Braun (Vyasa Analytics), Mark Heuser (NVIDIA), and Roger Burnett (Dell Technologies)
About this talk
Organizations only access 20% of the data they have available to them. The other 80% is difficult to access due to silos, unstructured formats and redundant or obsolete content.
Dell, NVIDIA & Vyasa address this problem head-on enabling healthcare providers and life science companies to gain new value from their data. Watch this virtual discussion to learn how this is accomplished through the development of an intelligent data fabric - Gartner’s #1 strategic technology trend.
During the event, experts from Dell, NVIDIA & Vyasa will host a panel discussion where they’ll cover:
- Tackling data silos with data fabrics
- Applying deep learning to accelerate research and analytics across clinical trial and patient data
- Understanding patient needs and patient experience with deep learning