The US warfighter requires fast and accurate data to achieve a "decision advantage" on the battlefield, while operating across remote terrain. Containerization helps users to more easily build, deploy and manage their critical applications, and DDS is the proven technology in container development that can provide fast, reliable data transmission across systems in challenging environments. This webinar will discuss the benefits of integrating DDS with containers to ensure seamless application discovery and communication across multiple environments using a single codebase. The webinar will feature different use case scenarios from successful field deployments and will include audience Q&A.
The webinar will cover:
- Basic principles of container development
- How DDS works in container environments
- How to communicate between containers, and from container to host
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- How to deploy DDS application on Kubernetes