May 25th 2018 is the deadline day for achieving General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance. It is also only the beginning of GDPR.
Discover what GDPR means for your organization, how it affects US businesses and why it's important to be GDPR compliant.
Join this interactive Q&A panel discussion with industry experts to learn more about:
- The intersection of GDPR, privacy and cybersecurity
- How GDPR affects data governance, breach disclosures and overall data protection
- Recommendations for improving your organization's cyber resilience
- Brian Rutledge, Principal Security Engineer at Spanning
- Kalani Enos, IT Security Manager, FARO Technologies
- Heather Stratford, CEO of Stronger.tech
The IT Specialist Network is one of the leading online networks with over 500,000 members and growing. Our speakers are leading IT professionals and executives with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the selection, evaluation and implementation of information technology.…