Andy Watson (SAP), Dave Breslin (SAP Concur) , Dennis Chia (CFO of Starhub Ltd), Saurabh Jain (PwC), Brendon Silver (VAT IT)
In many ways, COVID-19 presented a perfect storm of cash-flow issues. This pandemic has magnified the importance of incorporating cash flow management as an integral part of a company’s strategic plan.
Over the past five years, the Asia-Pacific region has shown a slight deterioration in overall Net Working Capital (NWC) performance, according to PwC. In this rapidly evolving business environment, every extra dollar tied up is becoming even more costly and there is an increasing urgency for companies to optimize their working capital.
As part of its ongoing web series, SAP Concur is partnering with the Association of Corporate Treasurers Singapore (ACTS) to host a webinar to help organizations better understand how to maximize their ability to bridge the cash flow gap.
Catch Episode 2 of the CXO Perspective to learn how to:
• Manage cash flows and liquidity with a mind to grow easily and effectively when the economy reopens
• Reclaim VAT to generate cash and reduce operational expenditure
• Increase controls around approval of supplier and customer payments, monitor cash inflows and outflows
• Use AI and machine learning to optimize cash flow and working capital
• Leverage data analytics to take advantage of favorable terms in negotiations and payment strategies
• Get upfront visibility and control of large purchases
• Maximize credit benefits, get the right spend on to PO, non-po, credit and cash to maximize your rebates and use of the credit available