Lorraine Copes, Jonny Jones, Kieran McCaul, Laura Willoughby
Lockdown has forced radical changes in consumer behaviour, but how have their tastes shifted and what will last after lockdown? This session will involve an analyst presentation to examine a number of consumer trends, followed by a panel discussion to deliberate how these trends might influence your drinks menu.
• Evolving consumer behaviours, demands, and tastes – pre, during and post lockdown
• Changing the size of your drinks list, offering takeaway drinks and other potential menu changes
• Changes to spending habits and influence on pricing
• Impact of reduced venue capacities on stock use, rotation, and product shelf-lives
• How will this differ across different drink categories?
• Practical advice for planning your post-lockdown menu