Drew Mallins, Liam Scandrett, Lyndon Higginson, Anna Sebastian
Back by popular demand, our Industry Matters talk in association with WSET.
The hospitality industry is going through a turbulent time and undergoing huge shifts. Businesses know they must adapt to survive, but the big question is how. This panel will share his predictions for the future of the industry, and provide practical advice for hospitality business owners on ensuring long time survival and success.
• How can businesses streamline and reduce costs to mitigate the inevitable loss in revenue? How to manage added expenses? Should margins be compromised or maximised?
• Challenges for chains vs independents and strategies for alleviating
• What more is needed from the government to support the sector through the next 18 months?
• Maintaining consumer confidence – learning from other sectors
• Business planning for Brexit
• How long until industry recovery? What are the long-term implications for the industry?
• Preparing for and overcoming future challenges – how will service change?