Chris Losh, Michael Saunders, Heath Ball, Victoria Sharples
• Impacts of lockdown on wine producers, regions, supply and distribution, vintages and more
• How have consumer trends and tastes changed?
• Previously on-trade exclusive wines now available to consumers – what will be the situation and impacts after lockdown?
• Re-assessing pricing, margins and perception of value
• Discovering and working with smaller producers with potentially new and interesting
• Examining the English wine market
• Expected impacts of Brexit, IMEX tariffs etc
• How can businesses and wine suppliers work together?
• Discussing the Sommelier Wine Awards