Join the discussion as these CX leaders share key takeaways from their organizations’ successful experience moving their contact center agents from onsite to work from home (WFH).
Meet our panelists:
• Krista Mathews, Chief Customer Officer, Overstock
• Brian Whitney, Customer Service and Contact Center Director, Urban Outfitters
• Peter Ryan, Principal, Ryan Strategic Advisory
• Monti Becker Kelly, moderator and SVP Customer Engagement & Strategic Accounts, 7.ai
Come to learn:
• The role that remote working should play in future operating models
• Essential tech needed to maintain strong customer service levels during the WFH transition
• Best practice tips in compliance and collaboration
• How to drive strong CX experiences and business outcomes amidst uncertain times
Bonus! We’ll send you our CEO PV Kannan’s book, “The Age of Intent,” when you attend the LIVE event and respond to our follow-up email with your mailing address.