Organizations are quickly realizing that hybrid cloud is the new normal, but they are often relying on architectures that were built years ago and are now in need of modernization. ESG research has found that 36% of organizations report they have brought an application back on-premises from a public cloud over the last 12 months, with plans that the application is to move to a different public cloud. In addition, ESG also reports that thousands of organizations are using at least 3 cloud service providers, with 63% having applications spanning multiple cloud service providers.
As organizations continue their journey to hybrid cloud delivery, they need an experienced partner and tried and tested software. Join ESG senior analyst and host Rob Strechay, along with guests from Red Hat and IBM, to learn how IBM and Red Hat can help you modernize your key workloads and key middleware to a hybrid, and - where required - multi-public-cloud architecture.
Tune in to discover more about:
● ESG Research findings on multi-cloud adoption and application transformation
● Key requirements when building a hybrid cloud architecture, and how to measure for success
● How Red Hat’s open source solutions and IBM Consulting’s approaches combine to help protect your IT investments, and to provide agility, flexibility in hybrid cloud environments
● What IBM and Red Hat can provide customers for successful outcomes, including experience, tools, and other assets that bring value in 5 key workload journeys
● Rob Strechay (Sr. Analyst with ESG & Webinar Host)
● Stu Miniman (Director of Market Insights, Cloud Platforms at Red Hat)
● Shawn D’Souza (VP, Global CTO & Red Hat Middleware Leader, Hybrid Cloud Services, IBM)