James Darwin, Senior Solutions Engineer - Okta
Universities and higher education institutions are under pressure to modernise, improve learning processes and optimise technology throughout the full student lifecycle. This is a complex endeavour spanning the application process, student enrollment, post-graduate engagement, alumni & staff integration, and more.
While budgets remain tight, IT leaders grapple each year with how to provide services and support for existing technologies and systems while planning for change, and funding future needs with limited resources. Hiring and retaining key talent is difficult and likely to remain so in the near future. All of this is underpinned by the need for watertight security.
This showcase will discuss how educational institutions can run more efficiently and improve user experience by:
• Providing secure and seamless access for employees & corporate services
• Engaging students with seamless, secure access to hybrid learning
• Engaging alumni throughout their careers with life long learning engagement
• Streamlining access for researchers with the ability to translate research into commercial solutions
• Strengthening your global network by providing secure international education