Join our special guests, Matthew Travis, CEO of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB), and Adam Mansour, CSO of ActZero.ai (an RPO) as they address what has changed since 2.0 was announced in November, and many other questions from DIB companies.
They cover a broad range of topics, including:
- Where do we stand with CMMC 2.0 and Rule-making Process at CMMC-AB
- What is the Future of the Program RPOs and C3PAOs and the DIB
- What to do now: Audit Guidance, SSP, POAM & other required documentation
- Understanding Waivers (Who gets them? COTS Software Exclusion)
- Top FAQs from SMB customers looking to comply with DFARS/CMMC
- Get your specific questions answered
About our guest: Mr. Matthew Travis served as the first deputy director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), where he oversaw operations of the $2+ billion, 2000+ employee organization across the full range of its mission in cybersecurity, infrastructure protections and emergency communications. Prior to that, he was the deputy undersecretary for national protection (NPPD) within the Department of Homeland Security, VP of homeland security for Cadmus, and co-founder of Obsidian Analysis.
ActZero, Ai-enabled Managed Detection and Response provider, and a CMMC Registered Provider Organization (RPO) is also offering consultative workshop sessions with Adam Mansour. You can use this opportunity to address questions specific to your organization and environment.
Additionally, we have templates and other resources designed to aid you in your CMMC 2.0 efforts - including our CMMC Project Tracker.