Organizations are losing the endpoint security battle against new or unknown zero-day attacks.
While there is no way to prevent zero-days, there are steps you can take to reduce the impact and/or severity of security incidents whether or not zero-days are involved.
To explore these issues and how you can shore up vulnerabilities, join CRITICALSTART’s TEAMARES as they share:
- What a zero-day is – and what it is not
- Using a zero-day to breach the perimeter and pivoting into sensitive areas within organizations
- Challenges and methods in defending against zero-day including patching, defense in depth, and mature network and endpoint monitoring solution
- TEAMARES’ vulnerability research team’s success stories of discovering zero-days and developing full Proof-of-Concept exploits
- Examples of infamous zero-day and +1-day events such as WannaCry using NSA tools released by the Shadow Brokers