The SolarWinds cybersecurity breach known as Sunburst has organizations ranging from government agencies to private enterprises wondering if and how they were impacted – and what they should do to protect themselves from this and future attacks.
Get the facts you need in our on-demand Threat Briefing, presented by Travis Farral, Chief Information Security Officer - Managed Detection and Response at Critical Start.
This session will provide:
• Details on the SolarWinds attack, timeline, and impact
• Recommended actions for SolarWinds customers
• General guidance for any organization to use to detect and prevent such attacks by reducing their attack surface
• Other resources from Critical Start including a Compromise Assessment Service that targets specific indicators of compromise involved in the SolarWinds breach
• Additional external resources available to you