Vern Alg, Nicole Noack, Cristian Sutter, David Doherty
Join this PEC Virtual Series webinar featuring Nicole Noack, Managing Director, Independent Aircraft Modifier Alliance; Cristian Sutter, VP Commercial Aviation Strategy, GDC Technics; David Doherty, Head of Sales, Etihad Engineering; and Vern Alg, Industry Consultant, Reed Exhibitions as they discuss solving the MRO, modification and retrofit pain points in post-pandemic air travel.
When air travel resumes after the Covid-19 coronavirus lockdowns, reassuring potential passenger that the cabin environment is safe to fly will inevitably dominate the requirements of maintenance and cleaning regimes as well as modification and retrofit initiatives. These projects are already a complex mix of funding, design, materials and parts, certification, engineering and after sales support and adjusting to the post-pandemic realities will be a significant pain point to address.
• What impact will more stringent cleaning regimes have on seats, monuments and materials – and OEM warranties?
• What will be the impact on the regulatory landscape?
• With many airlines using cabin space for cargo, what’s needed to ensure those storage solutions are safe, temporary and keep the investment low?
• What are the modifications and retrofits that can be rapidly implemented to reassure passengers
• How should the interiors supply chain be collaborating to ensure projects are delivered fast and with flexibility to get airlines back in business?