Linda Chuan, Head of Procurement Operations at Box and Sheel Patel, Head of Procurement at Okta
About this talk
The role of Procurement in the enterprise is going through a major evolution as the role shifts from a primarily negotiation and finance centric role to a strategic enabler - bringing new technologies, workflows and best practices into organizations as they scale.
Join leaders from Box and Okta to understand challenges that a Procurement leader faces at a transformational technology company, and how they are establishing Procurement as a strategic function. Hear how they tackle changing priorities, collaboration, and data:
Overall priorities and changes
- What are the key priorities for the Procurement leader?
- How Procurement leads enable procuring “best-in-class” technologies at the forefront of application purchase and evaluation process?
- How the procurement function is transitioning from a “we are negotiating against you” to a “let’s partner to deliver value” model?
- How does the Procurement team collaborate with IT, Finance and Information Security business partners?
- Is Procurement tightly aligned with Finance or IT? Both?
Insights and Data
- How to use data and benchmarks?
- How does the Procurement team leverage data to be more proactive? To achieve key organizational outcomes i.e. financial, efficiency, employee experience
Productiv is an enterprise SaaS Management Platform that helps modern IT and Finance leaders
increase productivity, improve collaboration, reduce SaaS operating expenses, and rightsize software portfolios.…