Co-chairs Erin Bournival, Distinguished Engineer, Dell Technologies and Koen Kas, Founder and CEO, Healthskouts
Healthcare-related sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical development, hospitals and healthcare systems are becoming increasingly digital and digital twins can be applied during many phases of the lifecycle to improve production, predict problems, and improve the patient journey across the entire care along path.
We dare to ask the question what it would take to create a digital twin for every patient tomorrow, and for every healthy citizen the day after tomorrow.
The newly formed Healthcare and Life Sciences Working Group at Digital Twin Consortium will focus on the applicability of digital twin to all of these sectors to improve interoperability, demonstrate the value and accelerate the digital twin market.
Working together, members of the consortium will:
1. Determine applicability of digital twins to different stages of the lifecycle
2. Explore commonality between different sectors within Healthcare and Life Sciences and also across other industry verticals
3. Identify interoperability requirements across healthcare
4. Define semantics required for digital twins within healthcare/life science industries
5. Identify standards gaps and requirements
Join the Digital Twin Consortium Healthcare and Life Sciences Working Group co-chairs for an overview of their mission, goals, and roadmap and how your organization can get involved to help drive the adoption of digital twin technology.