The Digital Twin Consortium’s Technology Showcase features a new public safety use case, designed to provide comprehensive safety intelligence to save people in panic during shooting incidents. This webinar will delve into the use case in detail and show how it ensures safety while minimizing damage and fatalities.
The Digital Twins for Public Safety use case is based on the Intelevac AIoT platform developed by safety intelligence solution provider Corners Global, where Linda leads the BD team. She hopes to be part of a digital era that can make a difference and make the world a better place to live.
What will be covered:
- Digital twins are leveraged to provide the best escape routes and safe places. More specifically, the use case provides the three Ds of intelligence: 1) Detect the gun shot, 2) Determine the best courses of action, and 3) Direct people to safety.
- Digital transformation plays a crucial part in the use case, as it incorporates digital twin and AI in multiple aspects of the solution
- Developing location analytics algorithms for shooter location identification,
- Relaying 3D visualizations of target facilities to emergency response teams, and
- Building 3D simulations for realistic safety training opportunities.
Who should attend:
- Technologists and business executives in building or premises security and public safety.
- Technologists and business executives interested in learning more about digital twins, real-world implementations, and how they realize value.
- Anyone interested in digital transformation and digital twins.