Anna Convery-Pelletier, Radware | Monika Liikamaa, Enfuce | Ange Johnson De Wet, Lloyds Banking Group| Yoav Gazelle, Radware
Securing Your Digital Transformation Journey: Episode 3
The Financial Service Industry (FSI) has long been lagging in Digital Transformation efforts, but as the events of 2020 forced the industry to go truly digital, it’s proving essential that to stay ahead, the FS industry must establish themselves as star players in the digital era. Investors will judge investment management firms based on their customer interactions, predicts Deloitte in its 2021 investment management report, and today, that means its digital interactions.
The risks of not doing so are too great - loss of trust, concerns around cyber security and unintuitive CX and lack of an ‘always-on’, personalized service leading to customer churn among them. Despite these risks, it’s not too late for Financial Services organizations to rapidly evolve their processes, operations and customer experiences.
Join us in this 3rd and final episode of 'Securing Your Digital Transformation Journey', where Radware and guests will be discussing:
- Why it’s essential FSI organizations develop and offer their customers a service-oriented, available omnichannel experience
- The need for FSI to offer millennials and Gen-Z the service they want - such as encrypted emails instead of mail, personalization and instant customer service
- The new cyber threat landscape putting FSI at risk of customer churn
- How to balance the need for cybersecurity with smooth, intuitive customer experience
- Best practices for fulfilling SLAs while managing against attacks
- And more
- Anna Convery-Pelletier, Chief Marketing Officer at Radware
- Monika Liikamaa CEO & Co-Founder at Enfuce
- Ange Johnson De Wet, Head of Cloud and Technology Change Risk at Lloyds Banking Group
- Yoav Gazelle, VP International Sales, Radware