Johann Diaz, Director, Strategic Business Value Consulting
Business transformation continues across all organizations - despite the current crisis - whether it is in areas of Digital, Customer Experience, HR or any other. Most organizations still need to manage their corporate risk and protect their reputation. However, companies are faced with massive uncertainty and continued disruption.
Traditional ways of working and operating are changing for good and huge pressure is being exerted to significantly cut costs, rebuild revenue streams and plan for new growth throughout the COVID-19 recovery period. Yet most enterprises lack the ability to model cost-cutting scenarios and are instead resorting to cutting jobs, thereby putting the livelihoods of many of their employees at risk. It doesn’t have to be like this.
In this webinar, Johann Diaz (Director of Business Value Consulting) will discuss:
- Service costing and the transparency of data
- The ability of an organization to change quickly
- The impact upon the desired business outcomes of the organization
What you will get out of it is an understanding of:
- How to establish full cost transparency of enterprise services
- How to model different costing and budgeting scenarios
- How to increase financial governance across the wider organisation