Michael Muehlena, Solution Consultant
Given the current economic climate, CFOs and Financial Controllers are faced with the task of reviewing their budgets for the current fiscal year. This requires a software tool which is up to this unprecedented challenge to either support Excel or work independently to deliver the results you require. Find out how other companies have taken the step to escape Excel Hell in our upcoming webinar.
What's in it for you? According to the BARC Planning Survey 2020, 76% of all companies use Excel for planning and budgeting. However, the reporting and analysis possibilities of Excel are modest and as the number of users in a company increases, so do the risks of relying on Excel tool. Important decisions are made based on facts, while in reality, plenty of Excel sheets are riddled with undetected errors. You will get to see real-life benefits of a database-driven solution that can help you manage your finances better than ever before. We will show how:
- several users can work simultaneously
- data is protected and integrated into the data storage
- access rights can be centrally allocated and managed
- additional calculations, comments and file attachments are possible
- user-friendly and intuitive look & feel for end users