Johann Diaz, Director, Strategic Business Value Consulting and Jo Hart, Strategic Advisor
With the recent COVID-19 Crisis has come an increased pressure to accelerate digital transformation, whilst simultaneously cutting costs. For many IT and Shared Services teams their initial focus was enabling an entirely virtual workforce overnight. Now they suddenly find themselves under pressure to reduce costs and increase the pace and return of their digital initiatives. But how do you balance these two often conflicting requirements? Where would you start?
During this webinar we will:-
• Discuss the impact of the current economic crisis.
• Take a look at the way Services are traditionally consumed, budgeted and cross charged.
• Discuss the ‘Missing Piece’, which will enable you to reduce costs and optimise investments.
You will leave the session:-
• With an in-depth understanding of how to influence customer/user behaviour to reduce demand for Services.
• Having learnt how to embrace the tools and methodologies available to cross-charge Services internally or to sell them externally.
• With new concepts for ensuring regulatory Compliance in complex cross-country service set ups.