Sanjiv Sachdev, Fabian Mieloch
Responding to the needs of every modern digital organization, most of which are struggling to manage IT costs and processes with manual spreadsheets, Serviceware delivers a single source of truth across the IT value chain, ultimately ensuring digital investments are fully optimized. This will empower CFOs, with the right information at their fingertips, to have informed discussions with business units, who will in turn now have a better understanding of the IT services they consume. It will also enable CIOs to have a clear view of their consumption and cost data in one place to continuously evolve their technology and vendor strategies.
Financial 6.0 now makes the complex process of IT Financial Management and planning easier and the associated ROI transparent. However, it also as importantly, provides the ability to manipulate the cost data and develop ‘what if’ scenarios for the C-Suite, to provide them with the necessary agility to make the right choices in what continues to be an unpredictable market.
We’ll discuss in this webinar:
1. Why IT Financial Management (ITFM), or TBM as it is often known, has become crucial for highly digitalised organisations.
2. How a collaborative approach across the business is key to optimising digital investments.
3. Serviceware Financial 6.0 software - based on the needs of every modern digital organisation – walkthrough:-
• Refreshed Design and Navigation – easy to learn and use effectively for ultimate productivity.
• Personalization – customizable start pages for different roles, to quickly access the right information.
• Guided Collaboration - enables many different users and teams to work together seamlessly.
• Workstreams – intuitive guidance through processes and tasks, facilitating high quality financial steering.
4. Serviceware’s approach to helping our customers from first identifying a need for ITFM to fully implementing the solution and managing it in-life.