Sarah Sinclair, RegTech Women Advisory Board Member
RegTech – a term we have all come to know and love – is one of the fastest growing areas of FinTech and describes the technology that is used to help financial institutions manage regulatory compliance. RegTech has the potential to:
• Mitigate risk and ensure compliance
• Reduce the cost of compliance and increase efficiency
• Improve protection for end-customers
But it does so much more than that! RegTech can also:
• Provide valuable business insight
• Improve client experience
• Drive new products and services
• Help restore trust in the financial services industry
At RegTech Women we believe the industry is only at the tip of the iceberg. We want to dig deep and reveal the real insights, stories and ideas from people embedded in the RegTech industry.
Welcome to RegTech Revealed, a new series of webinars hosted by the fabulous Sarah Sinclair, RegTech Women Advisory Board Member and Co-founder of RegTech firm Change Gap.
Every episode Sarah will welcome guests for an open and candid discussion to discover the secret sauce behind some of the real game changers in the industry. Join us as we shine a light on their motivations, inspirations, and ideas and what we can all learn from this.
Grab a coffee and join us for the 13th webinar where Sarah talks to Lucy Watson, Co-founder and CCO at Cyoda. See you then!