Georgina Mitchell will be asking your questions of M&G's Maria Municchi and GSAM's Luke Barrs including:
- How should investors be measuring responsible investing success in 2021?
- How will the changing regulatory environment impact responsible investing?
- Is there a bubble in ESG stocks, and if so should investors be worried?
- How do investors define the ESG universe, and how can they identify original ideas?
- Beyond product offering, how can firms ensure they 'walking the walk' when it comes to ethics?
- Do intermediaries have the right tools to build responsible portfolios? What improvements are needed?