Mark Dampier, Graham Clapp, Ken Wotton, Laurence Taylor
Octo Members have been debating the merits of active management and have submitted their questions.
Mark Dampier will put those questions to our panel of three equity portfolio managers.
Laurence Taylor, T. Rowe Price International Ltd. Graham Clapp, RWC Partners and Ken Wotton, Gresham House.
The discussion will naturally include:
- Where active managers are finding opportunities in lockdown.
- How equity investing will change without face-to-face meetings.
- How managers run money in volatile times.
- Is now the time to consider 'value' strategies, or are momentum-driven 'growth' companies still the
- Why region specific funds may be better choice than global strategies.
As we get into the debate there will also be an opportunity for you to ask the panel.
REGISTER now and join the debate