Nick Britton, AIC; Sarah Hendy, Blackfinch; Robert Whitby-Smith, Albion Capital.
Join our expert panel as they debate:
• This economic downturn has favoured tech companies and online-enabled businesses, is this a permanent shift or will the ‘old economy’ rebound?
• Why is tax-efficient investing particularly conducive to meeting broader social, economic or environmental goals?
• What are the most exciting areas you are investing in right now - ground breaking technologies, businesses changing the world?
• These investments are high-risk due to the nature of the underlying companies; what about suitability?
• What impact has COVID had on how you research, select and perform due diligence or monitor investments?
• Apart from the tax reliefs, what is the key reason you should be investing in tax-efficient investments right now?