Gary Shepherd, Michael Walsh, Craig Mackenzie, James Sullivan
Portfolio construction in 2021 may well prove more difficult than ever before. Do you stick with risk assets, or are we due another sharp correction? Growth or value? Safe haven or value trap? What’s the appeal of fixed income today? Can alternatives really deliver genuine diversification? Join Gary Shepherd, Octo's Head of Investment Content, Craig Mackenzie, Head of Strategic Asset Allocation at Aberdeen Standard Investments and Michael Walsh, Multi-Asset Solutions Strategist at T. Rowe Price and James Sullivan, Head of Partnerships at Tyndall Investment Management as they answer your questions about todays big decisions including:
- What are the options available today for investors wanting to outsource investment decisions?
- What are the options for those investors worried about capital preservation?
- What is the outlook for risk assets?
- Can equities continue to thrive?
- How can investors navigate a tougher environment for fixed income?
- What are the options today for investors in drawdown?
- Is inflation or deflation the biggest threat in the medium term?