It’s the trend that has dominated retail investment in recent years, but has the pandemic really changed the way we invest, what terminology should we be using, and is greenwashing still a problem? Join our panel of experts as they debate this dominant topic.
- How have asset managers changed the way they approach and define responsible investing?
- How can groups cater for different clients with different preferences?
- How can we identify and avoid greenwashing from fund houses?
- Is there a bubble in certain responsible investment areas?
- What will the responsible investment landscape look like in 10 years time?