Nimisha Sodha (FE Investments), Ben Constable-Maxwell (M&G), Antonio Celeste (Lyxor), Ian Burger (BNY Mellon IM)
It’s the trend that has dominated retail investment in recent years, but has the pandemic really changed the way we invest, what terminology should we be using, and is greenwashing still a problem? Join our panel of experts as they debate this dominant topic.
- How have asset managers changed the way they approach and define responsible investing?
- How can groups cater for different clients with different preferences?
- How can we identify and avoid greenwashing from fund houses?
- Is there a bubble in certain responsible investment areas?
- What will the responsible investment landscape look like in 10 years time?