The cost of active funds continues to be a contentious area, but while increased competition – particularly from passives – and the FCA’s Assessment of Value have all made a difference, pricing disruption is still welcomed.
So, what needs to change, and who’s bringing fresh ideas to the table?
- When looking at OCF / TER, why is there not a uniform way to price / show fees to clients?
- Are performance fees really such a bad idea?
- What difference has the FCA’s Assessment of Value made?
- Are contingent fees suitable for retail investments? For example, fulcrums and symmetrical charges.
- Why has the funds industry done such a bad job at conveying and communicating costs and value?
Hear from our expert selectors as they answer all this and your questions live throughout.