Rory Maguire (FundHouse), Chris Bowie (TwentyFour), Shaun Casey (Insight Investments), Fraser Lundie (Federated Hermes)
This lively debate saw host Rory Macguire, Managing Director, Fundhouse joined by our experts Chris Bowie, Partner, Portfolio Management, TwentyFour Asset Management LLP along with Fraser Lundie, CFA, Head of Credit, Federated Hermes and Shaun Casey, CFA, Portfolio Manager, Insight Investments part of BNY Mellon Investment Management.
Together, the panel explored:
• With Inflation rising, are interest rates on an upward trend?
• Did we see higher default rates during the first 20 months of the pandemic?
• Is fixed Income a good diversifier if risk assets take a tumble?
• Can FI assets "fit into" a sustainable investment approach?
• Does it mean ignoring government bonds for example?
• Do you have to accept poorer liquidity to invest sustainably?
The panel will also be answering your questions, so make sure you join us for what promises to be a lively debate.