What is CPwE?
Converged Plantwide Ethernet (CPwE) is a tested, proven, and validated architecture for networking and securing industrial operations that incorporates products and services from Rockwell Automation, Panduit, and Cisco Systems. It is designed to help achieve the real-time communications, reliability, scalability, security, and resiliency requirements of modern industrial operations, and has been adopted successfully in many manufacturing facilities around the world.
What is new with CPwE?
A living architecture that evolves with the underlying technology, CPwE has recently been enhanced with updates for better visibility, more robust security, improved industrial DMZ (iDMZ), and enhanced resiliency, that address the growing threat landscape more effectively.
Join us for an interactive discussion featuring CPwE experts including:
- Gregory Wilcox, Networks Business Development Manager, Strategic Development, Rockwell Automation,
- John Senese, Senior Principal Engineer, Panduit, and
- Paul Didier, Senior Manufacturing Solutions Leader, Cisco
This would be a good opportunity to:
- Learn the core elements of CPwE architecture as a foundation for industrial networks
- Hear the advances that make CPwE more secure and resilient
- Understand the industry best practices for the physical deployment of networks based on CPwE
- See how customers are succeeding with CPwE