The software opportunity in operations
Digital twins. AI analytics. Control systems virtualization. Operations teams are now starting to build these new software capabilities in their industrial environments, hoping to raise product quality, improve operational efficiencies, reduce downtimes, and lower costs, among other benefits.
The path forward
To take advantage of these opportunities and contend with increased risks, the operations network needs to be scalable, resilient, secure, and deterministic. Key capabilities in industrial switches can help you evolve your operations.
Join us in an interactive discussion led by Cisco experts:
• Paul Didier, Senior Manufacturing Solutions Leader,
• Manmeet Singh, Industrial IoT Product Management Leader, and
• Albert Mitchell, Industrial IoT Technical Marketing Leader
This session would be a good opportunity to:
- Recognize both the opportunities and challenges that more software control brings
- Learn the key industrial switching capabilities necessary to ensure success
- Understand Cisco Industrial Ethernet products and solutions