Industrial networks and critical infrastructures have become the new playground for cyber criminals. The ISA/IEC-62443 set of standards gives IT and OT teams common ground to work together in securing industrial infrastructures. In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
• What makes the ISA/IEC 62443 standard so important?
• What security capabilities are required by the standard?
• What technical solutions are needed to comply?
• What does the journey to compliance look like?
• Maik Seewald, Member of IEC and ISA99 industrial security workgroups, and Senior Technical Lead, Industrial IoT, Cisco
• Andrew McPhee, Cybersecurity Solutions Manager, Cisco IoT