Operating as a highly effective CFO requires a more business-wide leadership role.
In addition to maintaining a set of basic habits that make them and their organisations far more adaptable to the pace of digital disruption, the CFO must also add new tools to their belt. Fortunately, none of these habits are too far outside their traditional area of expertise. Rather, they extend and contemporise existing competencies and talents which all effective CFOs should already share.
We will answer in this webinar:
- What are the most common habits of highly effective CFOs
- What role-defining trends are shaping the future of the finance function
- How you can leverage digital technology to improve your effectiveness as a CFO
- Peter Simons, Associate Director Research, CIMA
- Nina Baikoro, Senior Solution Consultant, Oracle NetSuite
Jay Milbrandt | Colin Hunter | Peyton Jenkins | Shiv Gaglan | Branden Jenkins
In this roundtable, we’ll discuss how businesses in nearly every industry are adapting to the impact of staying at home and remote environments. Business models are being tested and transformed in all sorts of interesting ways that are different for each company and across each industry.
In this webinar, three very different companies tell their stories: Bedford, a B2B manufacturer; bespoke retailer Alton Lane; and health care online learning company Osmosis.
Watch this webinar where these companies will answer:
- How they dealt with major shifts in their business
- How they created new ideas and new directions, and the process of executing those changes
- How these business model changes will impact them as the economy reopens
- Jay Milbrandt, President, Bedford Industries
- Colin Hunter, President, Alton Lane
- Peyton Jenkins, Co-Founder and Chief Development Officer, Alton Lane
- Shiv Gaglan, Co-founder and CEO, Osmosis
- Branden Jenkins VP of Strategy, Target Markets,Oracle NetSuite
Manuel Romero (Business Strategy Neutrona Networks) | Ryan Thomas (GM Depatie Fluid Power) | Nate Mariner (NetSuite)
Join top financial leaders, as they discuss how businesses are using scenario planning models to better work through short-term challenges and plan for an unpredictable future.
Learn why scenario planning is the best way to foster confidence with customers, reduce surprises internally and ultimately build resilience.
Watch this webinar where we will answer:
- What the best practices are to course-correct when presented with challenges and opportunities
- How to create multiple what-if scenarios to understand the impact of any change quickly
- How to build organisational alignment