Amy Lewin, Sifted | Òscar Carbonell Dolz, Typeform | Itxaso del Palacio, Notion | Dave Rosenberg, Oracle NetSuite
2020 was the year of SaaS: from Zoom to Slack to Hopin, we couldn't get enough of the tools that made remote work work. And neither could VCs, pouring a record 11bn EUR into SaaS startups across Europe in 2020.
But businesses only have so much cash to spend on software, so now the race is on for SaaS startups to prove to their investors that they can gain (and keep) customers.
In partnership with Sifted, this webinar will cover:
- How startups are successfully selling SaaS
- How new players can grow quickly in an increasingly crowded market
- Amy Lewin, Deputy Editor, Sifted
- Òscar Carbonell Dolz, Director of Strategy, Typeform
- Itxaso del Palacio, Partner, Notion
- Dave Rosenberg, Head of Marketing, Business Development & Private Equity EMEA, Oracle NetSuite