Mohamed Chaudry, CFO | Helen Ashton, CEO | Faz Chaudhri, Consultant CFO and Advisor | Richard Cutler, Oracle NetSuite
CFOs will likely oversee more areas of the business than ever before, including strategy, crisis, and risk management. As the role of the CFO evolves, they will need to expand their knowledge base and skills. Whatever the next ten years may bring, the right approach will help CFOs guide their businesses, navigate through risks, uncover new opportunities, and move ahead.
A huge 78% of businesses met or exceeded growth targets in 2020, with 54% predicting revenue growth in the current fiscal year, signalling cautious optimism about the future, according to a survey* by Oracle NetSuite. Central to this confidence was the ability to make good decisions based on accurate data as businesses become increasingly data-driven and insight-led.
In partnership with Accountancy Age, this CFO and Finance Director webinar we examined businesses’ response to the year’s challenges, and how that has affected their attitude and appetite for growth as we look ahead. We also discussed the importance of neutralising internal and external threats to growth and how technology can allow FP&A to thrive following the past 16 months.
You will learn in this webinar:
- Challenges to growth (i.e. underspending on R&D and uncertain cash flow vs tax reform and government regulations)
- Combating cash flow uncertainty and data overload
- How FP&A teams are embracing change by problem-solving effectively and creatively with a resounding commitment to growth
- The future of the office, hybrid-working and flexibility and its impact on growth
- How to effectively manage, distribute and implement data using technology to automate and simplify
- Faz Chaudhri, Consultant CFO and Advisor, Moderator
- Mohamed Chaudry, CFO, SeaJet Systems
- Helen Ashton, CEO, Shape Beyond
- Richard Cutler, Field Operations and Strategy Group, Oracle NetSuite