How Continuous Financial Planning and Budgeting Power Growth
Kedma Ough, Chief Funding Officer | Aaron Hartwig, CFO | Daniel Wolf, Director Information Technology
About this talk
Growing businesses must make decisions with confidence, speed and agility, and to do that, finance and business leaders need to build a continuous planning and decision-making culture.
Watch this discussion to learn about the benefits of continuous planning and how to accurately forecast growth.
You will learn how you can:
- Eliminate manual processes. Automate manual financial processes to save time, reduce errors. and move faster.
- Build rolling forecasts and models. Use rolling forecasts and modelling to replace annual planning cycles so that you can respond to changing business conditions as they happen.
- Drive strategic planning. Leverage data from across the business to drive long-term value and growth.
- Kedma Ough, Chief Funding Officer, Target Funding
- Aaron Hartwig, CFO, Edgewood Companies
- Daniel Wolf, Director Information Technology, Gachina Landscape Management
For more than 20 years, Oracle NetSuite has helped organizations grow, scale and adapt to change. NetSuite provides an integrated system that includes financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), inventory management, HR, professional services automation and omnichannel commerce, used by more than 24,000 customers in 203 countries and dependent territories.…