Financial Decisions Every Fintech Should Be Thinking About
Isabel Woodford, Sifted| Fiona Tee, Currencycloud | Jos White, Notion Capital | Dave Rosenberg,Oracle NetSuite
About this talk
With a recession looming, fintechs at all stages are wondering how to sustain growth (and raise capital!) at a time when many companies are feeling the pinch. Sometimes you have to spend money to make money — but what’s the best way of doing that? We speak to the experts to find out.
We’ll be discussing:
• The “right” stage to invest in key areas such as people, technology, operations
• Whether fintech founders have to sacrifice some of these investments in times like these and the investment decisions that fintech founders might be regretting
• What VCs are looking for in terms of “sensible” investments at times of crisis
• The importance of operational efficiency for investors - Is it something they look at - or is it low on the list of priorities?
-Isabel Woodford, Fintech Journalist, Sifted
- Fiona Tee, CFO, Currencycloud
- Jos White, general partner, Notion Capital
- Dave Rosenberg, head of marketing, business development and private equity for EMEA, Oracle NetSuite
For more than 20 years, Oracle NetSuite has helped organizations grow, scale and adapt to change. NetSuite provides an integrated system that includes financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), inventory management, HR, professional services automation and omnichannel commerce, used by more than 24,000 customers in 203 countries and dependent territories.…