Ensuring Passenger Safety and Satisfaction in a New Airport Environment
As airports gradually increase capacity globally, hear from our expert panel on how to revive passenger confidence in air travel and the latest solutions enhancing passenger health and safety.
• Changing passenger habits to adapt to new health and safety guidelines with minimal inconvenience and disruption
• Ensuring passenger health and safety without compromising the airport experience and customer satisfaction
• Adopting new standards of sanitisation, testing and touch-free passenger processing to current airport operations
• Managing passengers from highly affected areas – new immigration, customs and passenger handling guidelines
• Uta Kohse, Managing Partner, Airport Research Center GmbH
• Julia Babushkina , International Sales & Marketing Director, PERCo
• Amar Bedi, Partner & Business Development Manager-International Business, Interflex Datensysteme GmbH
• Athar Tarek Gebara, Business Development & Marketing Department, GHL Ground Handling
International companies are increasingly declaring their targets to reduce their emissions and become net zero carbon businesses. As the New Energy Economy ushers in an era of low-carbon government, how do companies play their role? This webinar will discuss how major businesses set targets, how aggressive these should be, how practices could change and what business opportunities and investment this will bring.
Hear how different industries are planning to reduce their emissions
What groundwork and planning is needed to become net zero
How ambitious should targets be, and who should be involved?
What must companies consider when tackling scope 3 emissions?
Clean energy technology innovations driving development and efficiency
- Frank Jansen, Managing Director, Netherlands Aerospace Group (NAG)
- H.E. Hans Sandee, Consul General, Consulate of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the UAE
- Anke Matijssen, Manager Airports Department, Deerns
- Fouad Gaddur, Director Business Development, Royal Netherlands Aerospace Centre
- Sjoerd Keizerwaard, Programme Manager, Aviavox
Panel Discussion: Less cost – More throughput, How can low bandwidth networks support all current and new ATM applications?
- Josef Kutschi, Managing Director, Frequentis Middle East
- Matthias Gerlich, ATM Networks Expert and Senior Sales Director ATM Civil, Frequentis AG
- Suaad Alshamsi, Aviation Advisor for Abu Dhabi Airport New Terminal & 1st UAE female aircraft engineer, Etihad Airways
- Dina Al Jaflah, Vice President, Women In Aviation Middle East Chapter
- Captain Kristina Tervo, Vice President, Women In Aviation Middle East Chapter
- Dr. Nadine Itani, Executive Director, Middle East Aviation Research Center