USV: Industry Insights and Benefits to Improve Operational Efficiency
Webinar Title: USV (Unmanned Surface Vehicle): Industry Insights and Benefits to Improve Operational Efficiency
In our next webinar, we are joined by various industry experts to discuss insights and their outlook for the Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV) market along with their benefits to improve operational efficiency. USVs combine the advantages of small survey vessels with those of unmanned survey platforms, delivering the performance you need while reducing risk to human life and cutting your operating costs. Advances in USV technology enables them to be used across a range of applications varying from maritime security, protection of shallow waters and ports and ocean mapping.
Moderated by Nick Lambert, Director, NLA International
- Trevor Hughes: Commercial Manager - Autonomous Division, Unique Group
- David Rennie: Technical Manager- Autonomous Division, Unique Group
- Guillaume Eudeline, Global Business Development - Ships & Dronesi, iXblue
- Peter Collinson, Senior Technology Strategist- Unmanned Maritime Robotics, BP
RecordedSep 23 202079 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
International companies are increasingly declaring their targets to reduce their emissions and become net zero carbon businesses. As the New Energy Economy ushers in an era of low-carbon government, how do companies play their role? This webinar will discuss how major businesses set targets, how aggressive these should be, how practices could change and what business opportunities and investment this will bring.
Hear how different industries are planning to reduce their emissions
What groundwork and planning is needed to become net zero
How ambitious should targets be, and who should be involved?
What must companies consider when tackling scope 3 emissions?
Clean energy technology innovations driving development and efficiency
- Frank Jansen, Managing Director, Netherlands Aerospace Group (NAG)
- H.E. Hans Sandee, Consul General, Consulate of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the UAE
- Anke Matijssen, Manager Airports Department, Deerns
- Fouad Gaddur, Director Business Development, Royal Netherlands Aerospace Centre
- Sjoerd Keizerwaard, Programme Manager, Aviavox
Panel Discussion: Less cost – More throughput, How can low bandwidth networks support all current and new ATM applications?
- Josef Kutschi, Managing Director, Frequentis Middle East
- Matthias Gerlich, ATM Networks Expert and Senior Sales Director ATM Civil, Frequentis AG
- Suaad Alshamsi, Aviation Advisor for Abu Dhabi Airport New Terminal & 1st UAE female aircraft engineer, Etihad Airways
- Dina Al Jaflah, Vice President, Women In Aviation Middle East Chapter
- Captain Kristina Tervo, Vice President, Women In Aviation Middle East Chapter
- Dr. Nadine Itani, Executive Director, Middle East Aviation Research Center