How are Europe’s Leading Airport Suppliers Supporting Global Aviation Recovery?
As aviation capacity rebuilds post COVID-19, it is imperative that the aviation industry puts in new health and safety measures to protect passengers, staff and stakeholders. New technologies are being developed globally to support airports to restart business and quickly ramp up operations. In our 5th webinar from Airport Show Insights, we will be speaking to leaders from Europe’s top airport supplier associations from Germany, UK, the Netherlands and Italy to get an insight on what the new ‘normal’ will look like for air transport and some of the innovations we can expect to see at airports in the future.
Key questions our expert speakers will be answering include:
• What changes will airports need to adopt to operate in the new normal?
• Why is global harmonisation of airport guidelines and technologies critical?
• How can the industry and government collaborate to speed up confidence in air travel?
• How is Europe driving innovation in the aviation industry?
• How can the world’s leading airport supplier associations support you during this period?
Moderated by Daniyal Qureshi, Group Exhibition Director, Reed Exhibitions
- Jens Reinhard, Managing Director, German Airport Technology & Equipment
- Mike Forster, Chairman, British Aviation Group
- Alper Soeken, Board Member, Swiss Airport Supplier Group
- Roberto Weger, Board Member, Air Tech Italy
RecordedSep 22 202082 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
International companies are increasingly declaring their targets to reduce their emissions and become net zero carbon businesses. As the New Energy Economy ushers in an era of low-carbon government, how do companies play their role? This webinar will discuss how major businesses set targets, how aggressive these should be, how practices could change and what business opportunities and investment this will bring.
Hear how different industries are planning to reduce their emissions
What groundwork and planning is needed to become net zero
How ambitious should targets be, and who should be involved?
What must companies consider when tackling scope 3 emissions?
Clean energy technology innovations driving development and efficiency
- Frank Jansen, Managing Director, Netherlands Aerospace Group (NAG)
- H.E. Hans Sandee, Consul General, Consulate of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the UAE
- Anke Matijssen, Manager Airports Department, Deerns
- Fouad Gaddur, Director Business Development, Royal Netherlands Aerospace Centre
- Sjoerd Keizerwaard, Programme Manager, Aviavox
Panel Discussion: Less cost – More throughput, How can low bandwidth networks support all current and new ATM applications?
- Josef Kutschi, Managing Director, Frequentis Middle East
- Matthias Gerlich, ATM Networks Expert and Senior Sales Director ATM Civil, Frequentis AG
- Suaad Alshamsi, Aviation Advisor for Abu Dhabi Airport New Terminal & 1st UAE female aircraft engineer, Etihad Airways
- Dina Al Jaflah, Vice President, Women In Aviation Middle East Chapter
- Captain Kristina Tervo, Vice President, Women In Aviation Middle East Chapter
- Dr. Nadine Itani, Executive Director, Middle East Aviation Research Center