Remote Working: Shaping the Future of Air Traffic Control
The leading international Air Traffic Control experts discussed the role of ATC in ensuring the rapid recovery of global aviation and the future of Remote Working in Air Traffic Management.
• Ensuring staff availability, safety and well-being in the post COVID-19 environment
• Regional ATM modernisation programmes – new challenges and opportunities
• Drones, AI and Remote Towers – planning for some of the most critical future ATC innovations
• Remote Training a Remote Workforce – establishing clear policies to support you in times of crises
• Talal Al Hammadi, VP Air Traffic Development, dans
• Neil Bowles, Vice President of Business Development, Searidge Technologies
• Jaroslaw Niewinski, Head of Innovations, Polish Air Navigation Services Agengy (PANSA)
• Khurram Qureshi,CNS/ATM Project Manager, dans
• dans Presentation: https://bit.ly/300Niqq
• dans Presentation: https://bit.ly/363XOkH
• Searidge Technologies Presentation: https://bit.ly/35Yh2In
• Polish Air Navigation Services Agency Presentation: https://bit.ly/303DWud
RecordedJul 28 202076 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
International companies are increasingly declaring their targets to reduce their emissions and become net zero carbon businesses. As the New Energy Economy ushers in an era of low-carbon government, how do companies play their role? This webinar will discuss how major businesses set targets, how aggressive these should be, how practices could change and what business opportunities and investment this will bring.
Hear how different industries are planning to reduce their emissions
What groundwork and planning is needed to become net zero
How ambitious should targets be, and who should be involved?
What must companies consider when tackling scope 3 emissions?
Clean energy technology innovations driving development and efficiency
- Frank Jansen, Managing Director, Netherlands Aerospace Group (NAG)
- H.E. Hans Sandee, Consul General, Consulate of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the UAE
- Anke Matijssen, Manager Airports Department, Deerns
- Fouad Gaddur, Director Business Development, Royal Netherlands Aerospace Centre
- Sjoerd Keizerwaard, Programme Manager, Aviavox
Panel Discussion: Less cost – More throughput, How can low bandwidth networks support all current and new ATM applications?
- Josef Kutschi, Managing Director, Frequentis Middle East
- Matthias Gerlich, ATM Networks Expert and Senior Sales Director ATM Civil, Frequentis AG
- Suaad Alshamsi, Aviation Advisor for Abu Dhabi Airport New Terminal & 1st UAE female aircraft engineer, Etihad Airways
- Dina Al Jaflah, Vice President, Women In Aviation Middle East Chapter
- Captain Kristina Tervo, Vice President, Women In Aviation Middle East Chapter
- Dr. Nadine Itani, Executive Director, Middle East Aviation Research Center