Digital Technology & Automation - Mitigation Strategy for Covid-19
The third session of SITL Middle East Insights offers trends in forecasting, analysing data and more importantly developing relationships with clients. The panelists are leading players in the industry who will tell you how to adopt or create trends in digital technology and automation that are affecting supply chain management in the region.
• Increased productivity and client satisfaction (pre, during and post Covid19)
• Improved management accuracy and lowered turnover times
• Drastically lowered risks of workspace injuries
• Ability to market your high-performing business to larger clients
• Decreased environmental footprint and eco compliance
• Jacques Adem, Executive Director , Logsquare
• Hatem Tantawy, Business Development Manager, Middle East & Turkey, Honeywell
• Matthias Krause, General Manager, DGWorld
• Ahmed Akhtar, Founder & CEO, iWire Group
• Abhay Bhargava, Senior Director, Industrial Practice, Middle East & South Asia, Frost & Sullivan
• DG World Presentation: https://bit.ly/3kHJCSE
• Frost and Sullivan Presentation: https://bit.ly/33PfD4p
• Honeywell Presentation: https://bit.ly/3kKV6ot
• LogSquare Presentation: https://bit.ly/2S4aTm5
RecordedJun 30 202087 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
International companies are increasingly declaring their targets to reduce their emissions and become net zero carbon businesses. As the New Energy Economy ushers in an era of low-carbon government, how do companies play their role? This webinar will discuss how major businesses set targets, how aggressive these should be, how practices could change and what business opportunities and investment this will bring.
Hear how different industries are planning to reduce their emissions
What groundwork and planning is needed to become net zero
How ambitious should targets be, and who should be involved?
What must companies consider when tackling scope 3 emissions?
Clean energy technology innovations driving development and efficiency
- Frank Jansen, Managing Director, Netherlands Aerospace Group (NAG)
- H.E. Hans Sandee, Consul General, Consulate of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the UAE
- Anke Matijssen, Manager Airports Department, Deerns
- Fouad Gaddur, Director Business Development, Royal Netherlands Aerospace Centre
- Sjoerd Keizerwaard, Programme Manager, Aviavox
Panel Discussion: Less cost – More throughput, How can low bandwidth networks support all current and new ATM applications?
- Josef Kutschi, Managing Director, Frequentis Middle East
- Matthias Gerlich, ATM Networks Expert and Senior Sales Director ATM Civil, Frequentis AG
- Suaad Alshamsi, Aviation Advisor for Abu Dhabi Airport New Terminal & 1st UAE female aircraft engineer, Etihad Airways
- Dina Al Jaflah, Vice President, Women In Aviation Middle East Chapter
- Captain Kristina Tervo, Vice President, Women In Aviation Middle East Chapter
- Dr. Nadine Itani, Executive Director, Middle East Aviation Research Center