The rise of e-commerce in Middle East is bringing significant opportunity for consumers, businesses, investors and ecosystem players. The MENA consumers tend to purchase more frequently online than in store, they spend as much per purchase as shoppers in the US, and China. Hence, this provides equal opportunities to our e-commerce business owners to top up their games when it comes to the business approach. There is also the unprecedented changing landscape due to COVID19 pandemic and our speakers will tackle how can you make the most of the opportunity.
• An overview of the changing e-commerce landscape in the GCC.
• Government incentives and support for businesses that are expanding in the UAE.
• Why is customer experience so important to improve the life time value of your customer?
• Understanding how you can take your e-commerce store global.
• How to transition your business into a complete e-commerce start – end solution.
• Understanding how you can improve, optimize and change for the better with regards to your existing e-commerce store.
• Knowing the benefit of having an e-commerce store in the Middle East.
• Mohsen Ahmad Alawadhi, CEO, Logistics District, Dubai South
• Ben Mclean, Head of eCommerce, DHL Express, UAE
• Julia Jackle, Co-Founder & CEO, Creative 971
• Atif Rafiq, CEO & Founder, Qafila
•Amal Alameh, Head of Consulting MEA and India, Euromonitor International
• Creative 971 Presentation: https://bit.ly/2Ephkg4
• Dubai South Presentation: https://bit.ly/2ZZfNVA
• Qafila Presentation: https://bit.ly/33PSbDX
• DHL Express Presentation: https://bit.ly/3coP7CE